Yeaaah, so Shawn, Maile and Brooks were all sick last week with a terrible virus. Brooks and Maile have bounced back rather quickly this week. Shawn however, is still trying to overcome it. I am a little worried about him. I think the other two are going to be fine. So glad!
Brooks has learned something new to make my life more crazy. During the night when he wakes up for his 4-5 am feeding- he's baaaad and won't let me lay him back down in his crib. He falls asleep during the feeding, then I go to lay him back down and about 3 minutes later he wakes back up and fusses.This goes on for the next 3 hours until it's time to get up and get kids up. This has been going on a few weeks. My sleep is terrible because of it. I am barely functioning through the day.
We are going to St. George this weekend. We are so stoked to get out of here. The forecast says it's going to be 70 there this weekend. Words cannot express the excitement I feel to get to warmer weather. Seriously- my soul could use some sunshine.
Shawn dropped the bomb on me yesterday via text message that he will be out of town 3 different times during the month of March. Yeah, you read me right, 3 TIMES!!!! Two of those trips are 5 day trips. I am so not looking forward to being left alone during this hard phase.Can you say survival mode...
As the weather clears up you may find us outside intensely trying to finish our flagstone patio and walkway in our front yard. It looks amazing now, but will look even more amazing when it's all done.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Little update chatter....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I wouldn't know what to tell you about the baby waking up, sorry! Sounds like you need some rest though. Have fun in St. George this weekend you guys!
Enjoy the sunshine, family & St. George. Your yard is going to look so beautiful! Let me know if you need anything while Shawn's gone. Randy will be gone for 5 days, too. Blah!
Thanks Keri! I sure will!
Wheatfills--Have fun in St. Geezy this weekend...and call me if you need anything Lily May. Serious.
Lily, sure wish I could come back but I'm working more now and I may have a new second job too...
Have you tried googling this stuff about Brooks on the internet? I don't know how you'd search for it but keep asking around, there must be someone who's had the same issue. I wonder if he feels the warm difference between your bed and his. What about having a heating pad in his bed, while you're feeding him, then when you put him back take out the heating pad and it will be just as warm as where he was. Try that girl. Joni is going to Germany for about a week in March also, wish I could come over... dang. Call on Stew and Nate though, Lily. Love ya, Senga
Post a Comment