Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Thursday, May 1, 2008

100 things about Lily.........

This is insane why am I doing this???? Thanks for the no good tag Tynelle!

1. I am one of ten children born to my parents.
2. I became and aunt at age 6
3. I am named after my mother and grandmother, Full name: Lilias a.k.a Lily for short
4. I was embarrassed of my name growing up,I was teased and called Lily pad, Lily flower etc. I am so over it now!
5. Although I am not the youngest child in my family, I am the youngest daughter.
6. I am half Scottish (my Mom is from Scotland).
7. I am pretty shy, but I can get fiery with those who may cross me the wrong way etc.( I know this isn't a great quality)
8. I have always been a "daddy's girl"
9. my niece and nephews were some of my best childhood playmates!
10. At age 5, I had a benign tumor removed from my head just above the hairline. My mom said I was so good during the procedure. I now have a scar in it's place.
11. Though I can be shy about it, I have always loved to sing.
12. I love to play the piano. I am classically trained on it.
15. my first two pregnancies I was diagnosed with "Hyperemesis Gravidarum", otherwise known as severe morning sickness. I lost 26 lbs. in the first 2 months of my 1st pregnancy and 18 lbs. in the 2nd pregnancy.
16.On Sept. 15, 2000, I married Shawn in the San Diego LDS Temple. 2 weeks before my 21st birthday.
17. My son Dallin was born 9 months later ha!
18.My closet is stuffed and I think Shawn hates it.
19. I can't help spending money on my kids
20. At one time, I owned 43 pairs of jeans.
21. I love my teeth to feel clean and am a flossaholic.
22. I bleach my teeth about every six months.
23. I have always tanned easily. I had a major tan as a 5 year old :)
25. I am scared of death and hate thinking about it.
26. I love chocolate. Who doesn't?!
27. Since I was a little girl, I have always looked forward to having daughters. Luckily, I had one really cute one :)
28. I love to cook.
29. Shawn asked me out on a date knowing I had a 4 month old baby, and instead of shouting out "YESSS,YESSS, I will go out with you!!!", I started crying because I felt so shocked and happy that he was able to look past that and see "me".
30. I have horrible stretch marks on my thighs from big time growth spurts as a teen.
31. I am the tallest girl in my Family at 5'10.
32. I love Nordstroms
33. because I love to spend money on my kids, Maile has clothes in reserve till she's six.
34. I went on a Cruise for my Honeymoon and it wasn't very fun.
35. I love to decorate and paint my house.
36. I love to run. I have done it nearly everyday for the last 6 years.
37. I am a little OCD about a clean tidy house. Always have been , always will be.
38. I have an obsession with chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies.
39. I try not to drink soda to often.
40. Water is my favorite thing to drink.
41. I think grocery shopping is kindafun..kinda
42. Shawn is my Favorite person to spend time with...when he's nice
43. I had Lasik eye surgery in 2003.
45. I love things of beauty.
46. My whole life I have been complimented on my eyelashes and hair color-people always ask me if it's natural
47. One of my favorite things to do is get my hair trimmed and styled ( gotta love the salon).
48. I don't read my scriptures as often as I should.
50. My nick name growing up was blossom.
51. Shawn and I love to lay in bed at night and eat honey toast and milk.
52. I have a long arm span- hey, I am just long everywhere!
53. there is a 14 year difference between me and my oldest sibling Anna....crazy.
54. I love tostadas and house dressing from cafe rio.
55. I shave my legs every night before bed.
56. I love the mountains
57. I think most fast food is yuck.
58. Maile was the only planned pregnancy I had...damn!
59. I can be kind of a feisty girl, just ask my parents. :)
60. I love food.
61. I love taking pictures.
62. I am totally scared of spiders.
63. I need my sleep in order to function
64. I think politics are lame.
65. I like to brush with colgate toothpaste.
66. Folding laundry is punishment for me
67. Shawn and I met at work in 1998.
68. I don't like watching anything scary or I will have nightmares for weeks.
69. I love being a Mom.
70. I don't keep track of my cell phone very well and miss lot's of calls or texts.
71. I really like to read, I just don't ever have time to anymore.
72. I try to vacuum at least once a day.
73. When Costco starts selling pumpkin pies in Sept., I buy at least one pie a week until December and we eat them up.
74. I am a hair product snob
75. I love to look at pictures by photographers.
76. Someday I plan on going back to school.
77. When I get super mad, I cuss. Yes, I really do.
78. When I laugh a lot, I get the hiccups.
79. My blood type is O positive.
80. When I was younger my eyes were dark brown, now they are hazel.
81. my ring finger size is 7 1/2.
82. I am my mothers daughter, I wear slippers all the time. :)
83. I like stars.
84. I consider myself an optimistic person.
85. I have a huge desire to learn to play the violin.
86. I am a BYU fan and a Utah fan.
87. Although I'm not sure I ever told her,growing up I considered my Sister my best friend.
88. As kids, my dad liked to tickle and tease us. I use to get mad at him sometimes. Now I feel bad.
89. I never really been into video games, but the new ones seem ok.
90. I have always vowed that I will never take my kids out looking dirty, unkept etc.
91. I make up songs for each of my babies and sing them. Sometimes they sound silly and don't make sense.
92. I ignore doing housework -sometimes
93. I almost always have a candle burning.
94. I think people that kiss other people on the lips besides there spouse and 'little kids' are weird. That's way to intimate.
95. I like to laugh. It takes a lot of stress off of me.
96. I like the movie Braveheart, and for awhile there, I would cozy up and watch it once a week.
97. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
98. It bugs me when I see people who have brought their kids to church sick- even a little sniffle or small cough. They are just continuing the inoculation of others kids.
99. Though I like my hair long I still get trimmed all the time.One of my pet peeves is people who grow their hair longer and don't cut it and it looks stringy and sick-
100. This has been the longest post I've ever done and I am glad it's over now.

I'm totally tagging Jen and Julie. I bet they won't do it because it suuuuuccccckkks!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Oh Wow! Whoever made up this tag is in BIG trouble! Lily it was fun to read your 100 things! Be looking for mine soon!
JEN

Keri said...

That was a lot of fun to read. I'd comment on specific things, but I lost track of the things I wanted to comment on!

Nat said...

Man, I like to read other peoples lists and should do one of my own, but I haven't gotten that ambitious yet! I did read them all and it was so fun to get to know things about you!

The Chizel Family said...

man,funny, we should hang out more often, we have a lot in common!

The Chizel Family said...

a hundred thing post.....are you crazy! Alright, i do it, but I want my last post up for a couple of days so as soon as that is over i will:)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I can't believe you did this!! I am impressed!! I feel like I know you so much better now. We have a lot in common. First of all, I can't believe you shave your legs EVERY NIGHT!! I love Nordstrom's Mothers Lounge. I hate spiders, love food, love taking pictures. Oh, and if you want a recipe for Cafe Rio house dressing, I have one that is super easy and almost exactly the same.

Tammy said...

yikes that was a crazy long post! That was impressive. It is great to learn that stuff about you. I am sure that was hard with Gavin. Glad that Shawn was such a real man!