



Yep, it's true. Brooks sucks his thumb on occasion. I have a couple friends who's kids suck their thumbs and I always wondered why none of my kids ever had a desire to do that (though I never wanted them to have the desire). I was sure that I would never have a baby who likes to do this. Well, here we are child number 4, and he decides a few months ago that he likes to suck his thumb. In fact, just this morning I went to get him out of his crib and found him snuggled into his blanket with,yep you guessed it, his thumb in his mouth! On another note, he decided a couple weeks ago that he now likes Binkie's! Hooray! Now we have a way to help soothe him besides me! :)
Saturday, May 17, 2008
I always wondered what it was like to have a thumb sucker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I was a thumb sucker...until my Dad pulled out his pocket knife & said he was going to cut my thumb off. Really!
That's great that he has finally decided to like his binkie! Jenna took a few months to like hers and it was not easy.
Lucky! I always wanted a thumb sucker. Paise bites her thumb and that is probably the closest I will ever get to it.
Jen
Yeah, Beckham wont take his binkie either and now he sucks on his hand. I am just waiting for it to turn into his thumb.
Oh thumb suckers! At least there is some way to make him happy, a paci, a thumb, whatever works! I also sucked my thumb, until 1st grade and ended up getting the nasty thumb treatment. My teacher would slap my hand when I went to suck it because my parents told her to.
Post a Comment