Maile has been hanging outside a lot while the boys are at school. Playing at the park, playing in my birdbaths, jumping on the trampoline. She's a little sun girl! She is mesmerized by the outdoors, bugs, grass and flowers. I think the shots of her turned out pretty good.




Thursday, May 8, 2008
Springtime fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute pictures of your sweet beautiful little girl! Don't you love being able to play outside with them, we spend most of our days outside on the ones that are nice enough!
She is super adorable in the pictures. It looks like I need to pay better attention to your beautiful yard when I walk by!
man, she is so cute! talk about little miss photogenic!
I can't believe how cute she is! Those are great pictures.
my goodness she is gorgeous! She takes such cute shots. She could be a model baby! Dark eyes, light wispy hair.
Post a Comment