Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, June 1, 2008

We worked on our yard.......






And now it looks beautiful!

9 comments:

Keri said...

It looks like all your hard work has paid off. I'm envious every time I walk by. Your yard looks so gorgeous!!

Jen said...

Wow! It looks like you guys worked really hard! Looking good.

Tammy said...

I love your yard! It looks great! You worked so hard on it and it is beautiful. If only it would stay that way forever right? never weed, never mow. That's what I would like! Do it once and call it good. Oh and btw I don't have your # to call you about playdates, but anytime this week or next week from 11:15am to 12:15, Broc has a friend over and bailey would love to have a friend too. Let me know.

Garrett said...

Hey you guys your yard is looking great thanks for helping raise the bar for the neighborhood. If only more people could take such good care of their yards ;) Let me know if you need any help when your working on the back.

shelby said...

Your yard looks amazing!

Merri Hackett said...

I've been meaning to tell you that your yard is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so jealous!!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Jeremey and I can't get over how great your yard looks. We comment about it every time we walk by. Good job!

Steff said...

It really does look beautiful! I'm SO impressed you did all that work yourselves. Now can you come help us get our hole of a yard to look presentable? :)

Nat said...

Lily, your yard looks BEAUTIFUL!! I am very very impressed! I bet that wasn't easy. But worth it. Good job.