Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Monday, September 15, 2008

8 Loooooong years

Our Engagement Photo July 2000
Marriage in The San Diego LDS temple Sept. 15, 2000






9 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the pictures. You guys look way to young to have been married 8 years!

The Bundrocks said...

Happy Anniversary! Eight years is impressive! It's really amazing what you go through together in that time isn't it. But it's equally amazing how close you become through those challenges. Hope you all had a wonderful celebration!
Stephanie

Merri Hackett said...

Very cute and Happy Anniversary!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you guys go and do something fun to celebrate. You guys look the same as you did 8 years ago and you'll probably look just as young in 20 years!

Campbellite said...

Lily/Shawn, happy anniversary you guys. I still remember your wedding and the day there. Sure love you so much and those darling little kids that I want to kidnap when I'm back in Utah. much love.

Stew Campbell said...

Hey Wheatfills!! Happy Anniversary! Sure love you guys! Oh and you know what?? I think my favorite family pic of you guys is the one where Shawn is wearing the blue shirt and Lily is wearing the Black shirt...priceless!

Love you guys!

Loni said...

Cute picturs, it is amazing how quickly time really does fly! You two look very happy together, Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary...late! We sure are happy to be related to both of you!
Happy Birthday to Maile too! Love you cutie girl!

Jason and Lesley said...

Happy anniversary you guys! Love you all and hope to see you soon.