We had a good time carving pumpkins tonight. Maile was so excited about the pumpkin insides. It is kind of gross looking huh?
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Carving pumpkins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Turn Your Heart to Home
We had a good time carving pumpkins tonight. Maile was so excited about the pumpkin insides. It is kind of gross looking huh?
Children make
Days shorter
Nights longer
Home happier
Love stronger
7 comments:
looks like your fam had a blast! Good idea with the garbage bags!
She has the cutest look on her face. You had better watch out when see is older she is going to be a little heart breaker. Good idea with the garbage bags!!! nancy
Yeah the garbage bags are a smart idea. I told Kamrie the insides are pumpkin guts! ;)
You are such a great mom! The bags are genious! We didn't carve this year because of the mess...I'm not as good as you. We did vinyl faces this year. Next year I'll do the bags. So smart.
So fun...By the way-are those garbage sacks you cut holes in to put on the kids? That's awesome. :)
Hey Shawn and Lily and family,
What beautiful pictures. I have been working on the computer all day and just looked up to see this beautiful picture of Mailee tha Senga has posted to the right of the computer. Your kids are so pretty and handsome, just all the campbell kids.
We are really looking forward to being in Utah again, can't wait.
Joni
I love that your kids are wearing trash bags. What a great idea! I made my kids put on painting shirts. I like the trash bag idea better. Just toss it!
Post a Comment