Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cornbelly's

Yesterday we went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point. We had a blast. We went through the corn maze around dusk and it was a beautiful outside! If you haven't gone yet, I recommend it. There so much for you kids to do and it was a lot of fun.



Maile totally excited for a picture with the pumpkin Princess.
Isn't this shot in the corn that Shawn took beautiful? This isn't just a lucky shot, he's very talented at photography.
Another cute photo of Brooks. Seriously, he can shoot awesome photo's.

9 comments:

The Hall Family said...

Oooh, did you know that Macey's is having a "Fall Colors" photography contest right now? You should enter the cornstalk one. It's beautiful.

Loni said...

That looks so fun. And your blog looks so cute, love the family picture. The kids pictures are really cute too!

Dana P said...

We went to Cornbelly's a few weeks ago too. It is one of those places that never dissappoints. It looks like your family had a really fun time. Your family picture is absolutely amazing. Your photographer did a great job!I love the pictures!

I would LOVE to see the picture of your hutch! PLEASE send me your pictures! purfam28@yahoo.com

Merri Hackett said...

It looks like so much fun! We need to go soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I missed that! I heard from my friends it was going on but we missed it! Looks like you guys had SO much fun!! I LOVE LOVE your family picture! Where did you get it done! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I missed that! I heard from my friends it was going on but we missed it! Looks like you guys had SO much fun!! I LOVE LOVE your family picture! Where did you get it done! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed you had TWO of the same comments from me!! Sorry! Well if you can't get enough of me already I'm now going to leave yet ANOTHER comment!!!:)) I just can't get enough of your cute family! But I KNOW!!! Isn't it crazy how alike our little ones are!!! It freaks me out! Just means they're meant to be best buddies! We need to hook our kids up!!!:))

Hupp Family said...

We have never been. I have this fear of corn stalks. Weird I know. I think I can't brave it up for my kids though. Love the Pumpkin Princess picture! So girl!

Hupp Family said...

ok, I meant to say that I CAN brave it up for my kids! What kind of mom am I?