I know it's probably child abuse that Maile's never had a haircut. She's 3 now, I decided it was time for a trim. I have to say, I'm so proud of Maile. She held really still and didn't make a peep. She was polite to the girl and even got a sucker.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Hair Hair Hair cut.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Your name came up on my blog with a comment. Please check back to see the cute cans!
She is an absolute doll. I would never cut her hair but I totally understand about the stringy stage. Thank you so much for the candle it smells so yummy. nancy
She looks SO ADORABLE! I know people say that about everyone kids on all the blogs, but Maile looks so cute! You are going to have you hands full when she starts dating.
So cute! Don't feel bad, Londyn just got her haircut two weeks ago for the first time and she's 4. You're still a good mom! wink!
Really cute! She's such a pretty girl!
your kids are so good looking. Who needs a haircut when you look that good without one? I have to keep cutting Bailey's hair because it grows unevenly! next time I am going to get it cut right!
Post a Comment