A few weeks ago I entered a blog contest and won. Part of the rules are: if you win, you have to do a pay it forward giveaway of your own. So here I am, finally getting around to my giveaway. I don't have to know you for you to enter the drawing. Everyone is welcome to do so! I don't care if we're neighbors, family members, if you're a blog lurker...whatever! Just enter! This is what I am giving away:
Here are the rules:
To enter the contest you need to leave a comment on this blog entry telling me one act of kindness that you have done for someone else, or that someone else has done for you. To enter a second time you need to mention this giveaway on your blog and then leave a comment here just to state that you did so. This will give you a better chance at winning! You have until Sunday Night (December 14th) at 11:00 pm MST to enter the contest at which point a winner will be selected at random from the commenter. If you are the winner, you must then send me your mailing information and promise to "Pay It Forward" and have a giveaway of your own. Anonymous commenter's (Those without a Google and/or Blog account) can play too as long as you give your name and post your email address with your comment.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Pay it Forward Giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Enter me in your drawing please please. Back at the beginning of the year, I was so sick from being prego. I had been vomiting all day and went to the store for some soup. I must've looked really sick because on my way outa the store a man stopped me and asked me if he could push my cart to the car and load it up. He was really nice and a life saver. Now enter me in the giveaway haha!
I want that Santa ;)!
I quit my job and took care of my grandmother for 6 months before she died, morning, noon, and night. I had the monitor on in my room and she would call my name whenever she needed me to change her diaper and cathedar (SP). She was the greatest person that I have ever known and I feel so blessed to have had her in my life.
I am also going to put this on my blog so that I can have a better chance at winning! :)
Ray and I recently celebrated our
5th anniversary....the most wonderful 5 years ever! Anyway, I pretty sure he is the best husband ever because he not only set up a hair appointment for me on our special day he had my favorite flowers, gerber daisies, delivered to the hair salon while I was getting my cut. What a wonderful surprise. He just always knows how to make even the worst of days bright, no matter what he can make everything okay. So thanks to Ray he has made me the happiest wife I think I could be. I love you Ray.
I also posted a link Lil!
Love you guys and see you soon.
Jen
When I was training for my marathon Wes was super supportive. He watched the kids all morning every Saturday for 18 weeks. He also went to several different stores and talked to a lot of people about a Garmin watch and surprised me with it! A few days before the marathon he sent an email to all of my friends and family asking them to send me a quick good luck email. My inbox was flooded with good luck emails all because of Wes! And the best part was seeing him and the kiddos at the finish line when it was all over!
When I was pregnant with Ava, I was super sick. I was hooked-up to IV's pretty much all day long. My wonderful mother, mother-in-law,and sister-in-law all took turns spending the night at my house to help with anything I needed and to take care of Peyton. My husband was working graveyards at the time and he left for work at 6:30 PM and wasn't home till early the next morning. They were such a blessing to our family. Thinking about there kindness almost makes me cry.
Well it's hard to blow your own horn but I must admit something that Lily probably never knew.
When I graduated from college and was working a great entry level job at WordPerfect corporation. I was very blessed. I knew my own family was struggling financially and although I had moved out, I decided to do something for them without them knowing it was me. So I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of grocery's (flour, sugar, eggs, bread, milk, meats of all kinds, spaghetti, you name it it was there)so I put it in cardboard boxes and put it on their porch and rang the doorbell and ran. I believe there were still 5-6 kids home still so I think it was appreciated.
As you know I have triplets. This has not been an easy or cheap task, especially when they were babies. We lived in my sisters basement apartment with these 3 babies while Dave searched for a good job. We received such love from family, ward members who came to help, and the little old man next door. This sweet man, came over to our place every two weeks to ask how the kids were doing and give us $20 toward diapers. He passed away a couple weeks ago, but I will never forget the kindness he showed to me.
i posted about it on my blog..do I get another shot? :)
So I feel bad saying something that I did, but...it's the first thing I thought of. I had a neighbor that one day looked VERY sad so another neighbor and I secretly left a present on her door to cheer her up. She did post on her blog that it really helped her that day, so I hope it really did! That Santa is sweet.
Tammy is threatening me by saying I am going to lose unless I make a comment saying I posted this info on my blog. Tammy is going down. :) ha ha only a jokester!
Post a Comment