Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pictures from the last few weeks

I'm on blogging slump. I don't know why. However, here are some fun pictures from the last couple weeks. Lot's of fun in the snow. Yeah, Shawn does pull our kids in a sled behind the pathfinder ha ha!

Dallin and his cousin Lochlan
Maile picked this hat out and loves to wear it.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous! They will all be heart breakers one day!

The Chizel Family said...

Maile is sooo beautiful! I want a hat like that too.

EmMaLeE said...

Cute! Hey im putting my blog on private so can you plz email me at embgirlygirl96@gmail.com? Thx! Luv ya!

<3emmalee

Hupp Family said...

Way cute hat! She is so cute.

Tammy said...

maile is so pretty. She looks way cute in that hat!

Anonymous said...

Back from my blogging vacation! I've missed you and cute family!!:)) I hope you had a good christmas!

Leslie said...

i just sent you a longer email, but i wanted to write thank you on here as well. thank you for the precious gift you have been responsible for me receiving.
with all of my heart... thank you.