Ode to my Children: Wheatfill kids, Wheatfill kids why must you taunt? Bad behavior and crying fests won't get you what you want! The nightly WWF wrestling is getting old. Get over it!- your parents will never be sold- on letting you get hyper and turn our house into a whirl-even when Maile twirls-in a big tutu made of foofoo- and wearing darling little panties full of Urine....Shawn it's your turin' .........to change her peepee pants now. I'm tired, my head is dizzy. I better go to bed before I throw a tizzy! :)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Motherhood isn't for Whimps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow! so true at my house too! Did you write that poem? You are really good! after kids I can't figure out what 2+2 is sometimes...aren't they worth every second. Well, I can't tell you enough how ADORABLE every one of yours are!. I love your family picture!
ha ha ha I love it!
Oh My Gosh, your adorable! Did you write that poem? I love it, And MAN I HAVE BEEN THERE AND FELT LIKE THAT BEFORE!!!!! and your kids are BEAUTIFUL! you take really great pictures are you a photographer? You blog is just about as cute as you are! So glad we are friends now!
So cute, Lil--Love it! I miss you too!
LOL your great!
Lily - you are so talented! LOL! This made me laugh so hard... and I feel your pain. :) And of course it's okay to link to our blog. I'll do the same so I can keep track of you! Life gets so busy, this is a great way to see what is happening in the lives of our friends. It's good to hear from you. :)
Serious it looks AWESOME!!! It was so wonderful to see you guys the other day I truly miss you and wish that we had more get togethers. Lily your generosity is much appreciated I love you and think the world of you. Thanks for just being you.
Love you,
Jen
This was awesome!!
Post a Comment