Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear Dallin......

I love how hard you are trying in school and how far you have come already this year. It melts my heart when you keep bringing me sheets like this and showing-proving that you are listening and you are studying. I want you to know that Dad and I notice you. We know you have had struggles learning things and we know that you are doing so well because you are trying harder. I was so proud of you at SEP conferences when your teacher told us that she has no problems with you and that she thinks you are a big sweetheart. I am so glad you are finding things easier. You are a big sweetheart and tonight as I pray, I will thank my Father in Heaven for sending us a piece of heaven. I love you.
Mom

10 comments:

The Hall Family said...

You're a good mommy!

Loni said...

That is so sweet, Dallin is lucky to have you as his Mom!

Campbellite said...

Dallin, Aunt Senga is SO proud of you too for doing great in your school work. I knew you could do it buddy. Sure love you so much. Keep up the great work and I hope to see you soon. Love ya,
Aunt Senga

Hupp Family said...

Lily, You are such a sweet Mother. Dallin will look back at this one day & realize what a great mom you are. Thanks for being a great example!

Merri Hackett said...

Dallin is a cute little guy! Way to go on that spelling test!

Jeni said...

He sounds like such a great little guy. If he's anything like his mom, he's got a lot going for him!

Jyl said...

That is so cute! He is Awesome! And you are a killer MOM! Your too cute! How was your trip?

RaEStoCo said...

So sweet! I love what you did with Maile too. You're a cute mom!

Anonymous said...

great job, Dallin!

Jason and Lesley said...

Aww...Good Job Dally-Bear! I sure love ya! You rock, Lil, love you too!