
I'm posting some old photo's today. This is a picture of my Mom and some of my older siblings. My Mom is gorgeous.
And Baby Maile. 6 months old. Happy Flashback Friday!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Flashback Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Turn Your Heart to Home

I'm posting some old photo's today. This is a picture of my Mom and some of my older siblings. My Mom is gorgeous.
And Baby Maile. 6 months old. Happy Flashback Friday!
Children make
Days shorter
Nights longer
Home happier
Love stronger
1 comment:
Your mom is beautiful! And I love that picture of Maile. So cute. Looks like you guys have had some fun lately going to california and disneyland! Jealous! Hey, I'm recruiting people to come to my blog and help me out with a contest we did with lauryn, go read my post, we need everyone to help out! Thanks!
Post a Comment