Turn Your Heart to Home
That was a touching post Lil! Love you!
That was beautiful.
What a wonderful tribute to your mom!
I second what Dave and Loni said! Beautiful.
Wow Lily, the more I learn about you, the more I realize how amazing you are! This post was really beautiful. You do have an amazing Mom!
What a wonderful tribute to your mom! She sounds like an amazing woman!
I see why you are so proud of her. She sounds amazing! No wonder you are such a great person. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
Children makeDays shorterNights longerHome happierLove stronger
Subscribe in a reader
7 comments:
That was a touching post Lil! Love you!
That was beautiful.
What a wonderful tribute to your mom!
I second what Dave and Loni said! Beautiful.
Wow Lily, the more I learn about you, the more I realize how amazing you are! This post was really beautiful. You do have an amazing Mom!
What a wonderful tribute to your mom! She sounds like an amazing woman!
I see why you are so proud of her. She sounds amazing! No wonder you are such a great person. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment