Maile is in a class at Airtime gymnastics. Oh my goodness, she is pretty good for 3 years old. She can do splits, tucks and tumble, bounces high on the trampolines while touching her toes, and can swing on the bars like a monkey. She has a little muscled body and so I think we found her niche. Go Maile! Here are some pictures working with coach Katie. And yay for Maile's friend Tori- that girl is so good they skipped her up a class- go Tori!!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Little Gymnast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She looks like a natural! She is so cute, along with the rest of your fam! You have dang cute kids!
I am so excited you started her in gymnastics!! Coach Katie is awesome, isn't she?
She's the next Shawn Johnson in the making! Go for the Gold. :)
She is awesome, and of course precious! I loved meeting her the other day! Lily, thank you so much for your friendship!
I love gymnastics!
Post a Comment