Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Friday, May 1, 2009

We love our Uncle Stewart!

My youngest Brother Stewart graduated today. Maile was so excited to see him after the program. I am so proud of you Stewart. You are the hardest working student I have ever seen. You did it!! Now on to Graduate school where I know you will have great success. We sure love you!



Our very proud parents.


Stew and Linds. We're so excited you two are getting hitched soon.

3 comments:

The Hall Family said...

Shawn totally looks like he has a mullett in that picture from something behind him!!!

Jyl said...

Anyone related to you has to be a champ... and its too bad he is engaged I would have loved to be your sister in law...... JUST KIDDING!!!! She is adorable.... I am happy for them!

Merri Hackett said...

How did I miss you guys??? :)