Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. --

Dear Dallin,
I can't believe you are 8 years old today. I will never forget my pregnancy with you. I did nothing but throw up and fight nausea for 9 months :) and you were my smallest baby...I knew you felt a little smaller than your Brother. I will also never forget when you were born. I pushed once an out you came. Your little tiny nose was a little funny looking. But you were cute. And the following days and months, you just got cuter and cuter and CUTER. Your huge bright blue eyes were to die for. When you started turning blonde it was a little shocking. I remember I would go out shopping with you and people would always, never fail, stop me and comment on how cute you were. The next question was: "is he yours?" I guess we look so opposite nobody could tell you were mine. You have been a joy to me. Your quiet obedience as a toddler was a blessing in a world of chaos. The love you had for a 'sippy cup of milk and a lid' was so funny- daddy would call you a milk connoisseur . You were always so good about entertaining yourself and being a snuggle buddy. You have had many nursery,primary and school teachers who have grown to have a great love for you. Your little spirit is so strong and people can feel that. You are a very special boy with a great big heart. Now as you turn 8 and enter into the sacred waters of baptism, never forget that the spirit of the lord will always be with you. Keep yourself clean and you will always be happy. I love you son. Forever and ever. Happy 8th Birthday Dally bear.
Love,
Mom
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Celebrating Dallin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I enjoyed this sweet entry on Dallin! You are such a great mom, and you have sweet kids!
Such a beautiful post. He sounds like one incredible boy. It was fun to read about all you've experienced with him... Makes me grateful to have boys!
Happy birthday Dallin! what a cutie.
happy birthday, he is such a handsome fella! you better watch out for the ladies in high school!
Post a Comment