Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cornbelly's 2009!

Pumpkin Patch 3

Oh if you haven't been to Cornbelly's you really must go! Our kids had such a fun time! Shawn and I even have fun. There is so much to do and see and eat! Oh the food- to good! I enjoyed the snickerdoodles filled with cinnamon chips, yum!

Seriously, we haven't laughed so much or as hard as this evening. We went into the "princess playland" where Gavin and Dallin, unprompted, dressed themselves in princess dresses and made complete nuts of themselves. Gavin totally hammed it up for the camera. Blackmail pictures- that's all I can say! The one picture we missed was our hay ride through the haunted corn maze which was so fun. Don't you love Halloween?!? I go crazy over it!
The slide was slippery and fast. Way fun!

The cow train

Doens't he look like a little elf?

Hahahahahahaa!

I can get in on the wig action too!
Dallin you goof ball!

Gavin you're a natural!

My little jumping bean boy.

Oh my boys had a blast on these.



Cornbelly's rocks!

5 comments:

Stew Campbell said...

We love Thanksgiving Point's Halloween fun! Lindsey and I went there last year...and I have gone every year for about 4-5 years now. I think it would be so fun to go there with little kids! Hey if you guys ever want to go again...we'll go with you!

Tammy said...

That's awesome! we love cornbelly's too. It had been a tradition for some time now! We actually just went yesterday because we have to get it in before the baby comes!

Merri Hackett said...

ha ha ha Gavin & Dallin look great in their dresses!!!

Kelly Woolley said...

what fun!! thanks for the clip - love it!!

Hupp Family said...

That is hilarious! Oh, we need to get out there!