Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It Was A Sugar Cookie Day!

Last week I made sugar cookies with Brooks and Maile. (Gav and Dallin were at school) Kids just love doing this! They love to be involved and help measure. We had fun. And the cookies, oh the cookies! They were the best homemade sugar cookies I've ever had (white velvet sugar cookies). Thanks for being my helpers Maile and Brooks!


Goof balls!



I usually never let my kids lick the spoon, but I just couldn't say no this time.




Why not throw in some fun little gymnastics pictures? This girl loves gymnastics. Tuesday is the most looked forward to day of the week! First picture I took from the observing seats above. Maile is on the right trampoline. Her coach is in the middle giving instruction,

Walking across the balance beam

Doing tumbles

Splits!

Flips!
I'm glad Valentines is over. I ate so much crap last week I put on 5 lbs. in a week. Nooooooooooo!

2 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

yeah what is it with kids and their love for making sugar cookies? They looked like they turned out good!

Kira And James Morris said...

Your cookies look awesome who wouldnt want to lick the spoon? and look at your cute kids, OH my you lucky girl!