Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, March 7, 2010

CALAMITY BROOKS

THE CULPRIT



THE PROBLEM



THE DESTINATION


Help! I can't keep my little Brooks in the house! If I leave upstairs to do anything, he's on the escape path outside to find his scooter. Normally they can't get out front, but our side gate was taken off and being repaired, so he's been able to get out front after escaping out the back. I am ready to pound my head against the wall. He is all over the place!

4 comments:

Maren said...

We have the same problem!

The Chizel Family said...

what a stinkin' cutie!! I remember when porter was the escape artist and I was prego running down the street after him LOL. Hey at least he will be contained again when your gate is fixed :) until then I guess have fun being outside :)

The Foulgers said...

Been there, done that. I had to finally put those child proof things on all my doors that led outside. Little boys are so fun!:)

Kelly Woolley said...

But he's oh so cute!