I just wanted to write a little note about Dallin's guitar recital. It was last Saturday. He did great! Dallin loves Johnny Cash and so he chose to play 'walk the line'. He did a very good job and made no mistakes. Good job Dal!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Recital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good Job Dal!! Whenever I hear Johnny Cash I think of him because when I went with you guys to Vegas little Dallin in his carseat would sing "...burnin' ring of fire..." Love that boy. Tell him I say hi.
I was super impressed with you Dal! And as a teacher I have to make mention of Mom and Dad who pick up the slack when I cant be there every day! Thank you Lily and Shawn, it is such a pleasure to have him as a student!
Cool! I've been meaning to ask you who he took lessons from. Spencer has been wanting to play the guitar for a long time. I'll have to get her contact info.
Post a Comment