Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just having some struggles over here

Pardon my french but what the hell is going on over here? Brooks has become quite the handful the last couple months. Lately he has taken too escaping out the front doors while everyone is sleeping. Heck, he's escaping out front by himself whether were sleeping or not!

Today (sunday) we left Maile at the church and all came home. I have no answers as to why this happened other than we must be stressed out. We need a vacation.

6 comments:

Maren said...

I would not survive if it wasn't for the lock at the very top of all of my doors. Do you have one of those?

Lily said...

Well Maren, we do have a latch up really high as of last night. It's already made a world of difference :)

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Good Luck with trouble:)

Maren said...

To answer your question:
We have been asked that a lot lately. I'm just barely under 6 feet and Mark is 6'2". But I usually have some sort of heal on.

The Foulgers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.