Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Playing Catch Up: The Wheatfill's Fall

So here's the scoop. I trained so hard for the marathon this summer that after I ran it I basically just shut down-mentally, physically. I have been taking a 'break' -on all fronts. It has felt good not to worry to much about making anything a priority. And so that is the reason for such a prolonged period of no blog posts. However, we still took pictures.

This fall was so beautiful. Our family had a lot of fun this year. We did a few hikes up in the mountains, went to the big red barn, picked pumpkins at the farm, went to bridal veil falls, raked leaves,carved pumpkins and I baked a ton of stuff this fall.

First Utah home game. We were prepared.

My 31st Birthday. I am so shy when I become the center of attention.
The next 3 pictures were taken on a family outing to Bridal veil falls.



The next 2 pics were a trip to Sundance


The big red Barn and Pumpkin Farm:















This picture made me tear up. This is my home, Utah!











I am tired now, more posts to come in the next day or two! I am back! :)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I am glad you are back! Did I see Sweet Tooth Fairy Cupcakes in your birthday picture? You kids are growing up too fast.

The Chizel Family said...

Your kids are sooo cute! What great pictures, i love them! And thanks for making me tear up too when I see the mountains...my home. Oh, and Happy Birthday!

The Foulgers said...

What a great catch up. You had a busy fall too! Happy late Birthday, I love fall birthdays! I'm glad to see you supported those Utes, you look adorable!:)

Kira And James Morris said...

YOU LIIIIIIVE! THese are super cute pictures! I love them! I love your posts! It looks like you didnt miss a minute of fall! go you! cant wait to hear about your vaca to cali