Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I love racing!



I ran my 4th 5k of 2011 today and shaved 43 seconds off my 5k time from exactly 7 days ago. My goal again this year is 5k under 20 minutes. I did a 20:03 today. I barely missed it, but it brought me so much joy as this means my FITNESS IS IMPROVING! I can't wait for more summer racing and training. I LOVE RUNNING!

3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Way to go! You are amazing and such an inspiration to me!:)

Kira And James Morris said...

WHAM BAM! Boo ya! Thats the way to do it! You may have had your doubts, but the rest of us KNEW you could do it! So happy for you :) GO Lily Go! <3

The Hall Family said...

Suweet!! You are so driven that I know you will accomplish everything you want to.