Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Brooks Blessing




Today Shawn blessed Brooks last Sunday. It was super cool.

I have to be honest. Last March when I found out I was pregnant with this sweet Baby, I cried because I didn't think I could handle two children so close in age again. Yet now that he is here, I am sorry that I ever felt that way. I am so happy he is here! I love you Brooks, and I am so happy I get to be your Mom.

2 comments:

Keri said...

What a handsome baby & cute family. Wonderful to hear you says such nice things about your husband, too.

Jen said...

I wish so much that we could have been there. We sure love all of you and we are glad it was a happy day.
Love ya
Jen