Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Friday, February 1, 2008

Time out mischief


This is what happens when you put your toddler in their room for time out and forget about them. They get into things! I put Maile in a time out in her room for screaming, then I went to finish cleaning something. Well I forgot about her and went in their 15 minutes later and she had got into the desitin and spread it all over her face like it was lotion. I actually busted up laughing when I saw her. There was no way I could scold her for it- she was just trying to occupy her time while alone I guess. Too funny!

3 comments:

Keri said...

That's funny. Good for you on doing time-outs. I haven't gotten them to work for Sydney.

Stew Campbell said...

This is too funny!!

Campbellite said...

You'll have to remember this story to tell her when she's older the mischief she got it.