Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Brooks Jaxon Wheatfill


Brooks had his 4 month check-up and I wanted to post his stats and a little bit about him.
Weight: 18 lbs. (95 %)
Height: 26 inches (95 %)

Born November 21st, 2007. 9 lbs. 20 inches. This boy is BIG, but he is so cute. He has the prettiest blue eyes-sometimes they look lavender. He really loves for his Mama to hold him, almost prefers that all the time. But he is starting to really like Dad to hold him and play with him. He takes great naps- at least 3 a day 2 long naps and 1 short nap. He has the biggest smile with way cute little dimples. His tongue is always sticking out-it's really funny. He likes to talk to himself or his toys. His fingernails grow very quickly. His feet look just like Shawn's. His face looks similar to Dallin's baby picture (I'll have to post side by side pics of them). Shawn wanted to name him Jaxon- but I love the name Brooks because it's unique and I have found that it really fits him. He loves to take warm, nightly baths with his Mom. He is very sensitive, he cries if you talk to loudly or if one of the other kids screams. He always has smiles to offer. He has been quite a fussy baby the last 3 months but that now seems to be fading. He is officially the baby of the family as we are done having children (unless an act of god happens, nooooo!) We love you Brooks!

3 comments:

Keri said...

What a handsome boy. I can't believe he's already 18 lbs. Sydney didn't weigh that much until 18 months. We'll see when Jenna hits that mark.

Tammy said...

oh my, he is 18 pounds at FOUR MONTHS!!! Brighton had her 6 month check up and was only 13.5 pounds. She is probably barely 14 or 14.5 now. I can't believe that!!

shelby said...

Brooks is adorable!