Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My potty training girl


I tell you what, I don't like potty training my kids. It's hard- and speaking of hard, this girl hasn't been easy to potty train at all. Whoever said girls are easier to potty train was not introduced to Maile Wheatfill-because she has been way harder to train than both my older boys ever were.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Nice that she's making progress. I have no other children to compare to, but I waited until Sydney was just a few months shy of turning 3 to potty train her. After one really rough day, she was pretty good. I'm thinking I'll wait on Jenna, too. Hope Maile gets the hang of it soon!

Anonymous said...

Good job Maile! I can imagine it's hard to do this. Feeling for ya Lil.

Jen said...

CONGRATS!!! I love that, hearing that girls are hard, seeing how I only have girls...hehehehe I sure miss you guys. I wish that Spanish Fork would some how all of the sudden be closer to St. George, or vs. Give the cutie Brooks a kiss too. I love the picture of him. Love the other kids too.
Jen