Yes Broc is going to be starting kindergarten this year. I signed him up on March 19th and then they have registration on July 31st. Is your son going also?
I just saw that you left a comment on our blog a while ago. I'm glad because I got to come check yours out. I have to agree that your little girl is super cute. I'm jealous. Love the picture of your guys dressed up for church. They grow up fast, don't they?
4 comments:
I am lucky to have such a sweetheart. Love daddy.
it's ok to be proud of a beautiful face. kids are great aren't they?
Yes Broc is going to be starting kindergarten this year. I signed him up on March 19th and then they have registration on July 31st. Is your son going also?
Hey Lily,
I just saw that you left a comment on our blog a while ago. I'm glad because I got to come check yours out. I have to agree that your little girl is super cute. I'm jealous. Love the picture of your guys dressed up for church. They grow up fast, don't they?
Post a Comment