Turn Your Heart to Home
your yard is looking awesome! i love to walk past.
Oh, Lil it looks sooo cute. I wish that we were there to see it in person.Miss ya,Jen
I'm guessing Shawn was in the Albuquerque mission, then? Did you know both Randy and I are from NM? Randy grew up in Farmington, and I grew up in Fruitland/Kirtland. What years was Shawn there?
Glad you enjoyed the cookie recipe!
It looks so great! It makes me want to get out and get mine looking cute. Good job.
the gardens look great. I am jealous since I can't get anything done in the yard this year.
Post a Comment
Children makeDays shorterNights longerHome happierLove stronger
Subscribe in a reader
6 comments:
your yard is looking awesome! i love to walk past.
Oh, Lil it looks sooo cute. I wish that we were there to see it in person.
Miss ya,
Jen
I'm guessing Shawn was in the Albuquerque mission, then? Did you know both Randy and I are from NM? Randy grew up in Farmington, and I grew up in Fruitland/Kirtland. What years was Shawn there?
Glad you enjoyed the cookie recipe!
It looks so great! It makes me want to get out and get mine looking cute. Good job.
the gardens look great. I am jealous since I can't get anything done in the yard this year.
Post a Comment