
Today we went to the cemetery to visit the grave of my Grandma. She passed away when I was 14. Though it was a long time ago, I still miss her very much. For me, Memorial Day is a time to remember our loved ones who have passed on, and also a reminder to never forget them throughout your life. It also makes me thankful for a resurrection. I miss her and I look forward to seeing her again one day.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
In Memory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We were just there too. When my Great Granny passed we also got a picture of the kids by her grave. I wish I would have know her she sounded like a wonderful lady and I know she meant a lot to Ray too.
You are such an inspiration! Everytime I read your blog! I LUV it!!! I love all the quotes and poems and especially the cute pictures of your ADORABLE kids! I can't get over how cute they are! Must take after their mama!!!:)) My email address is TBBabcock@yahoo.com. Are you going to the MVHS reunion the end of June?
I miss her too...and Michael who is right behind you in the pic. I miss everyone!!!!
Post a Comment