Cleaning and cooking can wait 'till tomorrow
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
Brooks had his 6 month well child check-up and here are his new stats.
Weight: 20 lbs. (90%)
Height: 27.5 inches (90%)
His percentages on the charts have come down a bit since his last check-up. But he is still growing. It seems time is passing by to quickly and he is growing up fast.
Yesterday he mastered taking a bottle for the first time and drinking yummy organic pear juice in it. He held the bottle by himself and squealed with delight every time we looked at him.
We love our little Boy so much, and are amazed at the added measure of peace he has brought to our family.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Look at me, I've grown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
He is getting so big and cute! They do grow so fast don't they!
He is so cute, and growing like a weed! Before you know it the girls are going to be chasing him.
I just wanna kiss his cute little cheeks! Oh....I miss you guys.
Love you and hope all is well.
Hey I also wanted to make Maile a bracelet, to say thanks for the clothes. So if there is a color or colors that you have a hard time finding, let me know and I will make it. I also need the size of her wrist.
Love ya,
Jen
Wow, that is awesome. He is so much bigger than Beckham. At a 3 month appointment, Beckham was in the 10% for height and the 30% for weight. At least Brooks can stick up for little Beckham as they get older.
Wow, that is awesome. He is so much bigger than Beckham. At a 3 month appointment, Beckham was in the 10% for height and the 30% for weight. At least Brooks can stick up for little Beckham as they get older.
Wow, that is awesome. He is so much bigger than Beckham. At a 3 month appointment, Beckham was in the 10% for height and the 30% for weight. At least Brooks can stick up for little Beckham as they get older.
Wow, that is awesome. He is so much bigger than Beckham. At a 3 month appointment, Beckham was in the 10% for height and the 30% for weight. At least Brooks can stick up for little Beckham as they get older.
so cute! He is so much bigger than brighton, she is 9 months old and 15 pounds! I can't believe it! That's what you get with a midget mom.
Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen! He is getting really big! :)
Post a Comment