Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The dog days of summer





MMMMM Enjoying popsicles on a hot summer day. Sometimes I wonder if being the only girl in the family is hard on my little Maile. She loves girly things and Gavin and Dallin just aren't into it :)

6 comments:

EmMaLeE said...

ahhhhhh! Super cute! They are all so cute! Hey Lily are you coming to lesleys bridal shower? I hope i see you there! I miss you a bunch!

Shel and Aaron said...

What a beautiful family :) What I would give to be little again!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lily! Wow it's been forever! I have to say your little one's are awesome; especially your daughter! Love that header photo. Please don't be a stranger! I want to read comments from you often!!!
Oh yeah, Rob Kurtz, he's a nice guy...what is he like 10 feet tall now? The only thing that's changed would be his height!
Oh yeah, do you remember Mr Hart math class in 7th grade?
jt

Anonymous said...

Hey Lily! Wow it's been forever! I have to say your little one's are awesome; especially your daughter! Love that header photo. Please don't be a stranger! I want to read comments from you often!!!
Oh yeah, Rob Kurtz, he's a nice guy...what is he like 10 feet tall now? The only thing that's changed would be his height!
Oh yeah, do you remember Mr Hart math class in 7th grade?
jt

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Your kids are so freakin cute! They are going to grow up to be little heart breakers. That is such a great picture.

Loni said...

Your family is darling! It was fun to run into you at Wal-mart. Your house and yard look so nice, you guys must have worked your butts off! Good Job! I have added you to by list of contacts, so I can check-up on ya!