
Hi, my name is Maile girl. I am a fun and crazy girl, and every single day I ask my Mom to make
soup for lunch.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Soup for lunch anyone? How about everyday??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Turn Your Heart to Home

Hi, my name is Maile girl. I am a fun and crazy girl, and every single day I ask my Mom to make
soup for lunch.
Children make
Days shorter
Nights longer
Home happier
Love stronger
3 comments:
Maybe you are so good and changing things up that she likes to have lots of different kinds, right?
at our house it is chicken nuggets everyday. I would love for them to eat soup! Much healthier, I think.
That's cute, Lily. I saw a great Oprah the other day and it featured, Jessica Seinfeld (Yep, Jerry's wife). She's written a book called Deceptively Delicious where they teach you how to puree different vegetables and then deceptively add them in with other food items that your children will visually agree with and it's way cool. You and your friend, Tammy should buy this book and try them out.
She is my kind of girl. I could eat the same thing for lunch everyday. It is usually a turkey sandwich. When I was little, it was Top O Ramen.
Post a Comment