Last week Shawn shaved his goatee before church. Just after shaving he approached Maile who has never seen her Dad without his goatee. She didn't even recognize him. When he swooped in for a kiss she backed off. I of course was right there with the camera to capture the moment. Aside from the fact that I didn't have time to get the camera in focus, I was still able to get a shot of it. It was really funny. After he talked to her for a minute, she realized it was him. She then cocked her head to the side and yelled: "put it back!" (the hair). :)
We had some fun last week here in Spanish Fork during fiesta days. We only got a few pictures of Maile and I on the carousel. It was soo hot that we just let the kids do their rides and we were outa there!
And..................just a little over a week ago, our little Brooks learned to crawl and pull himself up on things.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Who is that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
looks like fun! Brooks is getting so big, he's already standing up and moving and grooving
I can't believe you were able to catch the moment. That is so funny! He does look way different without his goatee.
That's too funny about the goatee. You know, now that you mentioned it, I did think something was different about Shawn. Brooks is too cute. He was so funny during RS yesterday!
That is too funny, just like the girls when Ray dresses up for Halloween. Kids are great!
Way funny expression on her face. Hello, it's your dad!!! Is that what he was saying? It's only hair after all, but I guess for a kid it's more than that. Very funny girl.
That is too funny about the goatee, because that same thing happened to us 2 weeks ago. Aaron shaved his and I didnt see him until the next day. When he turned around and looked at me, I cried (give me a break, I am pregnant) and said, "where is my Aaron?" Cyd heard me and said, "it kind of looks like our dad, who is it?"
Post a Comment