
Dallin and Gavin started school today. I took their picture on the porch before they left. They were so excited and even woke up early. It's always mixed feelings on this day. Happy to have a little peace at home but also missing them too.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
First day of school 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They look so cute! I don't have any to send to school yet! It probably is a little bit of an adjustment not having them at home during most of the day. I bet you'll adjust quickly, I know I will!
Your kids are so cute. Winston and Charlie don't start preschool until after labor day. I keep wondering how I'm going to feel about it.
Hey Lily - your kids are so cute - go figure. Great pictures - I bet they loved CA with the grandparents.
Have I mentioned your daughter is one of the cutest kids I've even seen? Yeah, well, she is
jt
I know, very bitter sweet to realize that they are getting bigger and leaving you alone! I love the excitement of it though. Ps-You've been tagged, check out my blog
O! Cute! I'm glad they're excited! Hope they r having fun at school! Luv ya lots!
<3Emmalee
Post a Comment