Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Tag- Real Life Pictures

I was tagged by Tammy and thought I'd better follow through and do it for once :)

The rules are that you have to take ten pictures of the following and do it right away, No straightening, cleaning ect. (oh fun) here we go!

1. The refrigerator:





2.The closet:






3.Self portrait: Uhhh...no thanks. Sorry I'm not posting that.








4. Your Favorite Room:





5. The kitchen sink:



6.The Laundry Room:

7. The Toilet:





8. What are your children doing right now:




9. Dream vacation: Hawaii

http://www.coseti.org/images/hawaii83.jpg





10. Favorite Shoes (so CUTE on!)
I tag Jen, Loni and Julie. Have fun girls!

10 comments:

Tammy said...

clean sink, clean laundry room, gorgeous decorating! not fair!! I do not have anything that all together!! Why can't I keep up on ANYTHING like you! darn it.

Loni said...

I'm kind of scared to do this, I hope it is not too embrassing! Your house is really cute!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Very cute. I love your house. You have super great taste!

Leslie said...

i wanted to say thank you for checking in on us and leaving us a message.
you have a beautiful family. your husband sounds very adventurous like my aaron. it sounds like you already do, but treasure him...
thank you.

The Hall Family said...

Got it done!!!

Jen said...

I'm at work right now, but I promise when I get home I will do this one! How fun....hopefully Ray cleaned!!!
Miss you guys hope all is well.
Jen

Merri Hackett said...

I love your kitchen sink & bathroom. I need to come over and steal some of your cute decorating ideas! Most of my walls are all plain jane white and I have no sense when it comes to interior decorating.

Anonymous said...

K that is SO cute and your house is SO clean!!!! I love your house, it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sure, you just took pictures of everything the way it was...
I guess I'm just saying that my house would look like kaka compared to your celestial abode.
jt

Dana P said...

Okay, I am officially nosy!! You now have to post pictures of your entire house!! It looks so cute!! :)