Tagged by Dana. Why do I get myself into this stuff
1. I am addicted to working out. Sometimes I hit the gym twice a day. - some would think that's quirky for sure.
2. I have to hold my hands a certain way when I run in the morning. I fold all my fingers over my thumb in a cup shape. Otherwise I feel off balance.
3. I feel uneasy anytime my home gets untidy- I know my hubby finds this a little weird.
4. I don't like to take any type of medications. I will if I have to, but I'm kind of a granola like that.
5. I started doing this as a teen. When I walk on the sidewalk, I count how many steps I take in each sidewalk square. I know it's really weird. However, I don't do this every time I go on a walk....so don't stare at me when you see me out on a walk neighbors :)
6. I have made up silly songs for my babies and they don't really make a whole lot of sense.
I tag Michelle W., Tammy, Mardi & shelby.
Friday, September 26, 2008
6 quirky things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're not completely quirky...just a little :) ha ha!
Lily you are so awesome! I think we have more in common than I thought! I do 5 out of your 6 quirks! Now if I can only start working out....... :)
I make up songs for Beckham all the time. I am glad I am not the only one.
Oh yeah! Thanks for tagging me. No one ever tags me!
Post a Comment