Brooks started walking on Thursday 9/25. He's not so good yet, but it's cute to see it.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Brooks walks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Turn Your Heart to Home
Brooks started walking on Thursday 9/25. He's not so good yet, but it's cute to see it.
Children make
Days shorter
Nights longer
Home happier
Love stronger
7 comments:
oh how cute!!!! Hes a cutie!!! :D
Ok, how cute is his razzing! He's walking???? Crazy! So cute! Your blog is so fun! I'm putting you on my list. I hope that's fine!---Beck
He looks so cute! I love how determined he is! Congrats Brooks!
I love the wobblie walking stage. They are so focused! Brooks is a good little spitter too. He can already multi-task! Walking and spitting at the same time, thats impressive!
I can't believe he is walking! Wow how time flies by when your busy! Soooo cute. Love you guys give all the babes kisses from us.
Thats great! Brooklyn is starting too as well.
he is so dang cute!
Post a Comment