I love the Halloween holiday. I think it's fun. I was telling Shawn today that Holidays get a little boring when you hit your teens and then when you have children the magic comes alive again.MMMMM I made a homemade apple pie. It was yummy.
Fall is the best!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Halloween time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I agree fall is the best and Halloween is so much fun!
I LOVE the holidays now so much more than ever. Your decorations are great. I just bought a few Halloween decorations over the weekend. I was so excited to set the out!
I love you babe - you decorate and make our house a home - kisses.
Thanks for showing off some of your Halloween stuff! I love to see how everyone decorates, even for the holidays!
Your pie looks yummy!
I agree sept. and oct. are my FAVORITE!!! Sounds like you need to come and cook for us since I can't and decorate!!! I LOVE it!!!
Lil, you are so cute. I love your decorations and I'm way jealous of your pie! MMM...it looks so good! Way to go. :) We need to talk again soon, it's been a while. I hope everything's going well though! Give your kids a big hug from me!
Post a Comment