I cannot believe I have a nine year old!!! Happy Birthday Gavy boy, you are so loved!
(I think Maile thought we were saying a prayer over the cake) :)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy 9th Birthday Gavin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Turn Your Heart to Home
I cannot believe I have a nine year old!!! Happy Birthday Gavy boy, you are so loved!
(I think Maile thought we were saying a prayer over the cake) :)
Children make
Days shorter
Nights longer
Home happier
Love stronger
10 comments:
I also can't believe you have a nine yr old! I mean that in the best way. Tell Gavin happy belated b-day!
You guys are too young to have a nine year old. I really like the Halloween pictures. Too bad Maile didn't go as Miley Cyrus & Shawn could've been Billy Ray Cyrus in his mullet days. My email is lucky04you@hotmail.com thanks for taking a picture that is the only one we took all night. nancy
Nine??? Has it just flown by? I'm glad to see that Maile is reverent even at home. :)
I came across your blog and I thought i would say hi! you have such a cute family! thanks again for stopping by last week! I probably was hard to really talk too, since I was chasing my nash around! -you'll need to tell me the name of the candle place again.. i love the candle!
Ha ha Maile is so funny! She's the first thing I noticed! Happy Birthday Gavin!!!
I love how well you have trained Maile.
Thanks you so much for your interest! I would be happy to make you a Christmas banner with those colors. Would you like more of a simple classic look or one with images of Santa and presents type of thing (kind of how the Halloween one is). I don't know if you noticed but I am in Anchorage so I will have to mail it to you. I should be able to send it by this weekend if you don't mind sending a check up when you get a chance. Would you mind throwing in 3 or 4 dollars to cover shipping? (I just want to be able to send Mia's family as much as possible). I see you found me through Tynelle's blog so hopefully you are ok sending a check to a stranger- she can vouch for me. Why don't you email me your info and I will respond with mine. My email is nicholestaceysmith@gmail.com
If you are happy with the banner, please tell everyone you know. I enjoy being able to help the family out!
Wow Lily! Nine years! In three years he will be passing the sacrament. It just seems so unreal to me! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!
And Maile is so cute! I love that she was ready to pray, you have taught your kids well! :)
Wow, our kids keep getting older! And so do we! Hope Gavin had a great day!
I love that Maile was ready to pray. so cute! Gavin is growing big. It doesn't seem 9 years since he came into the world. I'll never forget it as long as I live. Kiss them all for me. Love ya girl.
Senga
Post a Comment