Hi Lily, this is Kellie, Ali's sister. I am just now getting on and checking my blog after a few weeks of slacking and just got your comment. No, Ali does not have a blog, sorry! I will try to get her a message that you said hello but she is very hard to get a hold of. Even though she is my sister, I rarely talk to her (she is pretty busy and not the best at returning calls :)). However, I will let her know that you checked in and see if there is a way to get you two in touch with each other. In any event, I enjoyed looking at your blog and think that you have a darling family. You seem like a great friend to Ali, I appreciate that! Take care and thanks again for checking in!
Lily- The thing with his neck was 2 herniated discs. They found this on the 2nd MRI that they did... I don't know if that cancels out the other diagnoses they gave him or not. He is still occasionally taking muscle relaxants and Aleve but is feeling so much better. How are you feeling? Funny how I am starting to feel like I know you :) Also Jake and I were trying to decide what year you graduated, I know Ray is my age. You can email me at lindseyhall311@gmail.com. Hope everything is well with your cute family! Barb thought it was so funny that she ran into you after all of this commenting business!
5 comments:
WOW! Are you guys Ute fans? I had no idea! They are a pretty popular team in my family. We love them!! GO UTES!!
Hi Lily, this is Kellie, Ali's sister. I am just now getting on and checking my blog after a few weeks of slacking and just got your comment. No, Ali does not have a blog, sorry! I will try to get her a message that you said hello but she is very hard to get a hold of. Even though she is my sister, I rarely talk to her (she is pretty busy and not the best at returning calls :)). However, I will let her know that you checked in and see if there is a way to get you two in touch with each other. In any event, I enjoyed looking at your blog and think that you have a darling family. You seem like a great friend to Ali, I appreciate that! Take care and thanks again for checking in!
I am so proud of Utah!! I hope they go all the way! Even if that means they have to beat BYU.
And now #7 in the country with USC trojans right in front of them. Wow to be in this elite group of teams. They are awesome!
Lily- The thing with his neck was 2 herniated discs. They found this on the 2nd MRI that they did... I don't know if that cancels out the other diagnoses they gave him or not. He is still occasionally taking muscle relaxants and Aleve but is feeling so much better. How are you feeling? Funny how I am starting to feel like I know you :) Also Jake and I were trying to decide what year you graduated, I know Ray is my age. You can email me at lindseyhall311@gmail.com. Hope everything is well with your cute family! Barb thought it was so funny that she ran into you after all of this commenting business!
Post a Comment