Today I feel thankful for the example of others. A couple of months ago we had our family pictures taken by Amanda. When I picked up our disc of pictures, she and I got talking and she told me that her oldest son had passed away as a toddler a few years ago. Today as I was checking her blog, she had posted a news story about the recipient of her sweet little boys heart- a cute little red-headed girl. After watching this, I am grateful for the great example of others. -those who are willing to give to save the life of another- and such it is in this case! . Watch this news clip:
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow, that is an amazing story! WOW! I don't know if I would even think of that when my child passed away. So Sad.
Ok so I need to stop reading your BLOG and clicking on everything. I read the last 2 days blogs of the others you referenced. I have cried both times uncontrolable. I am amazed at the strength people have and what they go through. It makes our problems seem so small. We can never imagine anyones pain until we go through the same thing. Life works in interesting ways. All we can do is Thank our Hevenly Father for what we do have. Oh and thanks for putting the song on your music, i have been looking for the artist, I am going to add it to my blog. Thanks Lily.
This story brought me to tears. What a sweet set of families. I can't imagine going through any of that.
So touching. Thanks for sharing this story. Makes me want to slow down and appreciate the gift of life.
Post a Comment