Soooo beautiful! Great job. However, there is one thing it is missing....I really think the table with the cowboy legs would look great in there. haha Didn't you love that? I think everyone in SF needs one of those tables. No seriously...it is gorgeous. Do you guys hire out??!!
Absolutely beautiful! I've been wanting to thank you for sometime for 'introducing' me into the interior design world. I remember going to the stores with you and seeing all the cute stuff. :) I can't wait til we have a house that we can decorate! Love ya!
Shawn/Lily, that is so cute. Reminds me of watching my favorite show on HGTV "Designed to Sell" how they redo a room. Very classy and will make a huge difference when you go to sell your house one day. When I move back, I need to learn a few things from you, Shawn, as I want to be more handy. Good job guys!
10 comments:
I love it!
oh I love it, you have great taste! I want mine done next:)
That looks so good! I love the framed mirrors. Love the faucet too. Very impressive!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! You two are amazingly talented!
Soooo beautiful! Great job. However, there is one thing it is missing....I really think the table with the cowboy legs would look great in there. haha Didn't you love that? I think everyone in SF needs one of those tables. No seriously...it is gorgeous. Do you guys hire out??!!
Wow, that looks amazing!
Absolutely beautiful! I've been wanting to thank you for sometime for 'introducing' me into the interior design world. I remember going to the stores with you and seeing all the cute stuff. :) I can't wait til we have a house that we can decorate! Love ya!
Oh my goodness - that's beautiful. Can you come and decorate my house?????
Shawn/Lily, that is so cute. Reminds me of watching my favorite show on HGTV "Designed to Sell" how they redo a room. Very classy and will make a huge difference when you go to sell your house one day. When I move back, I need to learn a few things from you, Shawn, as I want to be more handy. Good job guys!
Post a Comment