Wow, what a sweet post from Shawn. I just wanted to check in and tell you thanks for the sweet message on my post. I have not been very good at posting lately so thanks for your patience with me. I will make sure I tell Ali hello from you and if you wouldn't mind adding me to your list of emails for going private, I would love to keep in touch withyou. I also have to add how much I loved the message about Being a Creator, It honestly made me cry. Thank you for sharing that!! My email is kellie@1sthomemortgage.net. Thank you!!!
2 comments:
Wow, what a sweet post from Shawn. I just wanted to check in and tell you thanks for the sweet message on my post. I have not been very good at posting lately so thanks for your patience with me. I will make sure I tell Ali hello from you and if you wouldn't mind adding me to your list of emails for going private, I would love to keep in touch withyou. I also have to add how much I loved the message about Being a Creator, It honestly made me cry. Thank you for sharing that!! My email is kellie@1sthomemortgage.net. Thank you!!!
OK, How sweet is that... I am so happy that you are loved Lily. You are a pretty special person. And you look gorgeous there with Brooks, ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment