Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun at the Farm

The gardens at Thanksgiving point are so beautiful!





Add ImageMaile milking the fake cow.


Millie the cow. She seemed to respond to her name.





Looking at the ducks and geese.
Brooks this better be the only time I see you behind bars. :)
The wagon ride pulled by Clydesdales. So fun.

Shawn took the day off work yesterday and so we took our two little ones to Thanksgiving point's farm country. We had a blast!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Lily that looks like so much fun!

Tammy said...

I wondered who was taking all the pictures! Brooks is such a cutie. I'm loving all the bows. They never had the milk machines working when we would go, so you got lucky.

Jason and Lesley said...

Looks like so much fun! It was so good to talk to you the other day...I miss our talks! :) It will be way good to see everyone at Stew and Lindsey's wedding..I can't wait!

Jen said...

How fun! That looks like an awesome family activity. P.S. Maile's bow is freaken adorable!! I want you to show me how to make them. Brooke's is getting so big too. Sure love you guys can't wait to see you guys.

Jyl said...

What a cute Family you are! I love it! Great pictures. I love the petting zoo at Thankgiving point.I need to take my kids there!