Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gymnast & who let Brooks in my make-up?


Maile and her spring spectacular gymnastics trophy. Oh my, she is super active. I think she was moving the fastest during the rountines. Her coach was going crazy trying to keep track of where she had already performed. She was cracking us up bad during the show. After performing each routine she would so loudly, and excitedly exclaim: "TA-DA!!!" Causing ripples of laughter in the crowd. When dad came in a little late and joined the audience, she spotted him across the room and shouted "Hi dada, hi dada". This kid can be so funny. Another story about her: the other day she was asking Gavin if he could get her a drink of water. When he asked what the magic word was- she looked around and thought for a minute, then replied with: "hocus pocus", pretending to snap her fingers at the same time.


So what's up with this picture?? Who is the mystery photographer who thought it was so cute that Brooks was getting into the forbidden make-up bag? I think he was attempting to put on lip liner. I hope this is a thing of the past :)

I made more of these clips a couple days ago. I love doing this.


Hope ya'll are enjoying spring/summer as much as we are!(we had a high of 92 already this week)

6 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm relieved to know that my boys aren't the only ones who experiment with Mama's makeup! :)

Jason and Lesley said...

What a cute little gymnast! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Yay!

Tammy said...

Oh I can't decide on gymnastics or dance for next year. I gotta chat with you and see what your opinion is! I did gymnastics for a long time as a kid and I loved it. I also love the pink clip, super cute!

Tim & Nancy said...

Those hair clips are super cute! What a cutie Maile is. Um... Brooks is putting lip liner on better than I can.

Loni said...

I have a picture of Peyton when he was around 15 months with black mascara all over his eyes, it was pretty funny.

Maile is so cute. It sounds like she is quite the little entertainer!

Tiffany said...

Hey Lily,

I just found your blog from fb. Super Cute! Looks like my kids also go to the same Gymnastics place. They love it! Darling blog girl!!