I've been making a ton of felt hair clips lately for Maile girl and a couple of my sister in laws.
Though a little time consuming, it is very fun and a great way to put out some of the creative fire I feel inside. I love this aspect of life, truly!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Things I like to do do do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow!! What a cute idea! You're so creative and talented.
I love these! I am getting a little bored of the bows these days! :) Great job!!
Oh very cute!
Very cute! And cute shirt as well (Abigail has the same one!)
that looks great! will you teach me how to do it?
Lil they are so cute! Awesome job! Can't wait to see you guys...I would love a run through of how to make these! Maile is so beautiful sure wish the girls could play with her more, or at all really. Give the kids loves.
Post a Comment