and long time no post! Gosh, I've been more diligent in posting on my running blog than here.
Our family has been super busy this summer. Gavin and Dallin had swimming lessons and lot's of baseballs games. Maile has been busy with Gymnastics, learning to ride her bike, coloring and having tea parties in her room. Brooks has been busy with eating, sleeping, coloring and acting like a hurricane-turning our house into a whirl. Shawn is always busy with work, scouts, yard work galore, swimming with the fam. Shawn is taking 2 upcoming trips. One to Ireland for work- which is still cool, even if it's for work. It's IRELAND! And he is taking another short trip with his Uncle's to San Rafael Swell to do some hiking and repeling. I have been super busy running my kiddos all around for swimming lessons, baseball games and gymnastics. I've been training the last couple of months for a 10k and a half marathon. Maybe I'll slip a few other races in between. But it's been grueling and fun. I can't lie, somedays are tough. The 10k is nothing, I have that one in the bucket. We all know that half marathons are a little bit harder. I have done it before, but that was 5 years ago! I have a huge love for running! I've also been engaged in...umm.....well....Laundry. Hahaha, you thought I was going to say something exciting didn't you? Truth is, we have a lot of laundry at our house. More often than not, that's where I can be found.
All in all, it's been fun so far. And being that busy? I love being that busy and wouldn't trade it.
Enjoy the Pics. Summer in Utah is breathtaking and super fun. Warning: Lot's o pictures!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Summer is here....
This girl is convinced she is a fairy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
your kids are all so good looking! I can't believe he's going to Ireland without you all! That's always a bummer. Cool for him, not you! I here ya with LAUNDRY!!! it never ends! That and dishes! Bleck. I love summer though!
What great pictures! I'm glad that you captured it all in photos. I HATE laundry! It's never ending!
So fun! Love all the pics!
Post a Comment